Saturday, June 13, 2009

Zip it and romp

There're no dearth of rompers and jumpsuits these days in the stores but it's hard to find one that is right for your body type. I was happy to find one that was to my exact liking...like this Shipley and Halmos one from Uniqlo. I was in the store on a late Saturday and of course all the small sizes were gone. The only ones left were extra small, medium and large. Determined to try my luck again the next day, I was delighted to see they still had a small and quickly bought it. The weather is still not warm enough to wear a romper in the city, so my beloved black romper is only debuting on this blog for now.

The other romper was a purchase made last year which I have worn out once. At the time I was deciding between the dress version and this romper. Glad I bought the romper since I didn't have any in my wardrobe...and now it's making a major comeback.

Another ubiquitous trend/detailing is the exposed zipper. I bought the short dress with the gold zipper ages ago. I guess certain trends come back again and again. That's why I haven't been very good a throwing old stuff out when I buy new ones. Maybe it's time to invest in storage!









Romper - Uniqlo by Shipley and Halmos
Thin gold necklace and cameo necklace - vintage
Thick braided gold necklace - Urban Oufitters
Tooth necklace - Lolabean
Strappy gold sandals - Delman








Romper - Yumi Kim
Espadrilles - Lolas Lolos Lolitos















Dress - MNG
Strappy gold sandals - Delman









Dress - Filippa K
Metallic blue wedges - Sigerson Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment