Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy 1st birthday LRDC!

Lagging behind my blog posts is an understatement. I started this blog when I was first without a job and wanted to channel my creative juices in a way that keeps me focused on a weekly goal. So now that I have a job and happy with it, this blog has taken a backseat. I honestly didn't know if anyone was still reading this, but my friend Ashleigh was and asked about the recent lack of postings. On top of that, I really do miss this creative side project of mine. So, I'm going to start blogging again. While the camera batteries are charging, let me leave you with two of my favorite shows I went to during the New York Fashion Week Fall 2010, the Narciso Rodriguez show and Rachel Antonoff presentation. Anna was at Narciso Rodriguez too! Oh and happy 1st anniversary to la république du chic!

Rachel Antonoff murder mystery-themed presentation
Murdered ballerina lying on the bedroom floor!

Doing some detective work in some seriously chic outfits!

Suspect #2 - girl in the retro yellow party dress.

Suspects #3 and #4 - girl in shiny sheath and girl in green shirt.

Suspect #5 - Girl in nautical tennis dress.

Suspect #6 - Girl in flouncy skirt and black top.

Suspect #7 - Girl in bow t-shirt, black shorts and sheer polka-dot tights.

Suspect #8 - Girl in white cocktail dress with deep V ruffle back detail....washing blood off her hands!

Suspect #9 - Girl in black cocktail dress with sweetheart neckline and ruffle skirt detail.

Narciso Rodriguez show
My fellow show attendee - Anna Wintour.



Clean lines and futuristic details, such as this giant bucket hat, dominated the show.





Narciso Rodriguez finale

No comments:

Post a Comment