Monday, November 2, 2009

Circle Line

I took a one-week break from blogging and definitely missed it. I have been cleaning out my closet and hosting a Shop My Closet event, which has been somewhat successful. Planning to spend the money from the event to take a class at FIT...that's what I call reinvestment!

The Circle Line is right outside my window, yet I never thought of going on it. It's mostly for tourists but could be fun to travel around Manhattan on a ferry to see the sights. The Circle Line inspired me to pull out the circular prints in my closet, changing each look with accessories.




Strapless dress - Crochet (birthday gift from my best friend!)
Belt - Barneys
Cropped pea coat - Free People
Black pumps with ruffles - Nine West
Beige sandals with bronze circular disque - Manolo Blahnik
Clutch - Lauren Merkin
Cuff - CC Skye (black and gold), Ted Rossi (snakeskin)
Necklaces - vintage





Top - American Apparel
Skirt - Shareen Vintage
Bronze colored necklace and silver floral necklace - UO
Chain necklace - Alexis Bittar
Grey patent peeptoes and Black patent peeptoe wedges - Jean-Michel Cazabat
Gold maryjanes - Miu Miu




Top - same as above
Studded skirt - H&M
Shoes - Brian Atwood
Necklace - BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment