Monday, November 16, 2009

Simply stripes

It's a personal quest of mine to find the perfect stripy top and dress. At this point I have amassed a few, but I will one day find the perfect stripy tee that was spotted on Audrey Tatou in Coco Avant Chanel. All her outfits in the movie are so devastatingly chic, however my favorite is still the sailor-inspired navy and white striped top.

Outside of her role as Coco Chanel, Audrey Tatou's daily outfits are just as mesmerizing. One of these days I need to do a post on my favorites out of all her chic outfits.

The stripy top that I'm still searching for.


Top - Zara
Shorts - Alexander Wang
Shoes - Bronx
Necklace - Amrita Singh


Dress - Uniqlo
Necklace - part of a Adam shirt
Booties - Miss Sixty

Shirt dress - Steven Alan
Belt - Gap (hand me down from hubby)
Clogs - Miss Sixty
Cuff - Vintage (Hell's Kitchen Flea)



Top - top part of the Steven Alan shirt dress
Skirt - Jill Stuart
Belt - Uniqlo
Necklace - same as above
Shoes - Marc Jacobs





Top - Splendid
Necklaces - rhinestone necklace same as above, F21 chain necklace
Jeans - J Brand
Shoes - D&G red patent pumps, Jean-Michel Cazabat black patent peeptoes
Leather jacket - Blues Heroes
Cuff - Ted Rossi

No comments:

Post a Comment