Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chunky & Cozy

I know, it's been a while. I was away in Hong Kong and Japan over the holidays, which was amazingly fun: hung out with my family, reconnected with friends and completely ate my heart out and probably gained a few pounds along the way, but that's what holidays are for, right?
Surprisingly shopping wasn't a major activity while I was in Tokyo and Hong Kong, but I did purchase two items that are my current favorites: Chloé heels and Northland chunky knit sweater. Now I'm back in my Empire State of Mind: New York, I love you, even though you're freezing my tush off!



Dress - Only Hearts
Chunky knit sweater - Northland (purchased in Japan at Parco)
Heels - Chloé








Dress - French Connection
Chunky knit sweater - Sunner
Heels - same as above

No comments:

Post a Comment