Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My FIT project - Urban Fairies

I have no idea where I've placed the charger for my camera and so I couldn't take any photos since my last posting. Not sure anymore if I'll post anything regularly. I'll probably post something for Fashion Week in February. Otherwise, I was finally able to do a test shoot, the results of which will be presented at my FIT class next week. For once I was not styling myself, which I prefer. The results of this shoot are beautiful. Of course I couldn't have pulled it off without my expert make up artist and hair stylist, Mary Duffoo, amazing models and muse, Melissa and Nicole Hidalgo, and the talented Evan Brockett, the photographer. The shoot took place at Central Park. It was a lot of fun and the weather cooperated. I'm happy with the overall results. Click on the photos to see larger images. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment