Saturday, May 9, 2009

All that glitter is gold

After a one-week hiatus from the blogosphere, I'm back with new inspirations. I spent the last week of April in Paris, the official "république du chic" (in my mind at least), and have gotten some fresh ideas along the way. One of the many things that caught my eyes were the omnipresent opulence of the city's past glories: be it the magnificent Pont Alexandre or the impressive Opéra Garnier, they are all masterworks of French architect and design. Here I share the sights and outfits that are inspired by the City of Light. 

A hall within L'Opéra Garnier

L'Opéra Garnier at night

Pont Alexandre
Outfit: Sunglasses - Prada, Top - H&M, Necklace - Alexis Bittar, Bag - Todd's


Silk tank - Alexander Wang
Skirt - Wren
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik (Alternatively, I would wear brown flat sandals during the day)


Dress - Diane von Furstenburg


Cardigan/dress - Diane von Furstenburg
Belt - Gap
Beige tank - James Perse
Navy skirt - H&M
Shoes - Sergio Rossi


Dress - Vivienne Tam


Dress - Vivienne Tam
Shoes - Marc by Marc Jacobs




Shoes - Sergio Rossi (the pair I wore to my wedding)

Dress - Calypso
Shoes - Jean-Michel Cazabat





No comments:

Post a Comment